23 January 2014

Blog Challenge Day 8: Honesty

Honestly I have put off writing this blog post deliberately because I'm unsure about how I want to approach the topic.

Is honestly a good thing?  Most of the time, but not always.

E.G. "Does my butt look fat in this?"  Never say "yes," even if it's true.  The correct answer is, "that really isn't your best colour" and then you suggest something more flattering.

I know I have a big booty.  I don't need confirmation.  Just tell me to wear the flowered dress that has a built-in girdle.  I like that dress.  I will probably listen to your advice.  (For once.)

Hey... I guess I did writing about honesty, albeit accidentally.  And butts.  While referencing my own.

Nice!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Nothing wrong with your booty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually don't mind it; even when sitting on an uncomfortable chair I am pretty comfortable! That's definitely a good thing. :)

      Delete