14 January 2014

Blog Challenge Day 2: Two

Two.  Not alone and not a crowd.

All day I have been tossing this topic around my head off and on, here and there, to and fro.

I still haven't come up with anything particularly interesting to write about.  Instead, the number two has irregularly interrupted me with "hey, here's something!" throughout the day.  Here is an incomplete list of whatever my stream of consciousness decided to spew forth.  Or at least the ones I can remember.

I'm bipolar with moods that swing between depression and mania, occasionally leveling out to something resembling a middle ground, but are more often one of those two (to a greater or lesser degree).

I have two dogs.

Two hands and two feet.  Two of several other anatomical things, but we'll stop here.

I'm torn between two sets of life choices; each with two options.  Leaning toward one and smack dab in the middle of the other two.

As a perennially single person I don't have much experience being one of two.

Currently my hair is plaited into two braids.

All in all?  I'm not entirely sure I care for the number two.  Even with dogs; I prefer to have three.

For more Two-ness check out Yvonne's Day 2 blog!

Day 2 by Danielle!

1 comment: