16 January 2014

Blog Challenge Day 3: Bucket List

Yes, I am posting Day 3 on Day 4.  My excuse?  Long day, super long (but fantastic) run with Gatsby, and I fell asleep early watching season 2 of Doctor Who.

Okay, now that we have that out of the way it's time for whatever Bucket List things I can remember this morning.

In no particular order.

- Visit Istanbul (I want to go there more than any place in the world).
- Walk on a glacier.
- Walk on a volcano.
- Eat a javelina.  (Nope.  Not kidding.)
- Ride in a hot air balloon (a proper trip, not just up and then down while tethered to the ground).
- Run a 10k.
- Get married and have a child.
- Name a dog "Hemingway."
- Learn how to make crepes (instead of "craps").
- Eat fugu (poisonous Japanese pufferfish that much be prepared with great precision to remove toxic parts and avoid contaminating the meat).
- Convince everyone I know to love beets!

That's all I can think of at the moment, so it will have to do.

What are some goals on your Bucket List?

Here are Yvonne and Danielle's posts!
Day 3: Yvonne
Day 3: Dani

2 comments: