30 July 2012

Daily Gratitude - 30 July 2012

#1 - Today is the two year anniversary of the day I got Lola Lulu from the pound!  I love my crazy, silly, sweet girl!

#2 - Whiskey is on a one week trial with his potential new owners and it is very calm around the house without him.

#3 - I had the most amazing club sandwich with duck yesterday at Elliott's On Congress.  It made my life complete in a way that I can barely describe!

#4 - By this time next week I will be completely moved into my new home!

#5 - I finally forced myself to go for a one mile run before work (with Lola Lulu) and while it was punishing, I know that I am on the road to a healthier, happier, and more fit Garnet.  Each day is a good day to start something new and today is the day I became a runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment