I feel guilty, but I just didn't enjoy it. I'm proud of myself that I was able to jump (har har) that far outside my comfort zone.
The best part of sky diving? Weighing in! I'm down to 143. To put that into perspective I have lost 33 lbs. in the past year. WOOHOO!!
Okay, onto the extras. Time to reveal secrets.
- I like Taylor Swift
- I hate the colour red, but I own one item of red clothing because it's a blouse with tiny GSPs on it.
- I am blowing off two days in Chicago to meet a good friend, her dogs, and attend a field trial. Yup. That's how you rank, Chi-town! Let's face it: everything comes in second place when it comes to German shorthaired pointers and GSP friends.
- I don't skirts that are above the knee and only own skirts that hit just below the knee or a couple inches beyond (which is perfection). Call me a prude. I'm really not, but I guess I'm modest. Part of being a 30 old spinster?
- I fixed my garbage disposal tonight. Without gloves because apparently they have holes in them. Grody! But I fixed it, damnit.
- I secretly listen to pop music (like, recent stuff) when I am cleaning the house. I don't even know the names of most of the songs or "artists" except that I always recognize Taylor Swift. Did I mention that I like her? It's true; and not just because she's a spokesperson for KEDS (which I LOVE), although that gives her bonus points.
- I sometimes decorate my house for Christmas during months which are not December. Or even near December. It cheers me up. So who cares? (It's a good thing I live alone and the dogs don't care what I do or don't do.)